Tuesday 20 December 2011

Vagabond

Do I go around other people's homes because I am searching for something? I frequent beds in houses of relatives and friends to escape the loneliness hammered into the walls of my room. Or is it because I long for some kind of love, some form of affection that I don't get, can't feel anywhere?

I seem like a crustacean oblivious to the absorption procedure of normal bipedal human beings.
Maybe I have said something that was wrong
Can i make it better with the lights turned on?

Is this how vagabonds are? A weakening lighthouse battered by shifting seas, tempted by the beautiful unseen and forever observers along the waves that separate them from a commonplace wholeness, a simple love, an easy idea..
Standing on the line that separates the elusive from reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment